Reinsurance Account Handler - Lloyd's Broker in London
- Location: London
- Salary: £40K - £55K
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 09/01/2019
Reinsurance Account Handler required for a Lloyd's Broker in London.
Pavilion Recruitment is working with a large and highly respected Lloyd's Broker in London who are looking for a professional Account Handler with knowledge of international Facultative Property and Casualty accounts to join their specialty division.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the clients' business and risk management needs and sourcing solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Accurate and timely production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc)
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
- Negotiate with London and overseas markets to place insurance risks in accordance with the clients needs, as required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Lloyd's Broker who are well-known for investing heavily in the development and training of their staff. This company have a clear career structure for all employees and are regarded as one of the best employers in the London insurance market.
On offer is a basic salary of £55,000 and a range of excellent company benefits.
To apply you must have experience of Account Handling or Underwriting international Facultative Property and Casualty reinsurance business within the London insurance market.
Apply for this job
Registered? Log in now