Senior Financial Lines Claims Adjuster in London
- Location: London
- Salary: £50K - £85K
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 14/08/2018
I'm currently working on several opportunities with my clients who are highly regarded and well respected companies in the Lloyd's & London Market. They currently have exciting opportunities for both Senior & Junior Claims Adjusters who have proven technical skills within Financial Lines. The roles will involve working on Professional Indemnity, D&O and FI related lead and follow claims. These companies have excellent working environments with ambitious plans to grow in the near future. On offer is a competitive salary package and long term career development opportunities.
You would need to be Cert CII qualified, if not at least close to completion, have significant proven experience in a previous PI, FI and D&O claims role handling claims with a minimum authority level of £100,000 and be confident in a client facing position. A Law degree/qualification would be preferred but not essential.
- Claims background within the Lloyd's and London Market is preferable
- Good understanding of London market systems (ECF, CLASS and IMR)
- The ideal candidate will have an innovative approach to their work and be a team player who is used to working in a pressured, targeted driven environment
- End to end knowledge of the insurance process and claims management
- Proven technical knowledge of Financial Lines Claims
- Background experience as a Claims Adjuster, Claims Handler or Claims
Negotiator would be ideal
Apply for this job
Registered? Log in now